Without Rules, there is chaos.
RULES WE LIVE BY:
- Your daily calorie count is 1200. Once you have reached 1200 calories in a 24 hour period, you are finished eating.
- You can eat anything you want as long as you count the calories and abide by Rule #1.
- Avoid fried foods.
- Drink water not diet drinks. This might be the toughest of all the rules.
- Celebrate each ounce you lose because an ounce lost is better than an ounce gained. Keep in mind that ounces are like pennies, they add up. Put enough ounces together and you have a pound. This is true whether you are going up the scale or down the scale, so why not use it to cheer yourself on?
- When you hit a plateau, go back to the beginning--soup and shakes.
- Remember that you are responsible for everything you put in your mouth. No Excuses. No food is off limits, but every bite counts.